Monday, November 19, 2018

A trim back to TBL, and other such ramblings.

Hey all.

Sadly, not long after my last length post in September, I became extremely sick. I'm still not better yet, and it's been going on over two months now.

It was hard, but I made the decision to cut my hair back to TBL- I have had a hard time being able to care for my hair lately, and ultimately decided this would be a good place to hang out while I get my health issues sorted.

The great thing is, though, that my hair is so slippery and soft, and tangle-free after my trim! It has been nice to have manageable hair!

Of course, I'll be growing back out, but am currently enjoying my hair at this length. My plan is to grow back out to knee again! It'll take a while, but I hope you guys continue to follow my hair journey! :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better and have gotten your health issues taken care of! I love reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mid Taper Fade haircut for men has quickly grown to become popular because it needs low maintenance, looks cool, and works on all hair types.

    ReplyDelete