Thursday, February 21, 2013

~*~Hair Tracker Part 6: February 2013 & 1 Year Anniversary!! ~*~

Hello! It's time for February's Hair Tracker Update! And this one is extra-special! It's been one year since I first started this feature of my blog!! I am so excited to share my photos for this month because I'll get to see, side-by-side, my progress for one year!!

I am currently at

22"!



and interestingly, some of my longer hairs are getting close to 23"! How exciting!

I am so happy! My hair is in such good shape and I love it! Here's a side-by-side comparison showing February of last year and this year!


My hair's grown a lot since then- about 6", including trims! I'm so happy! My hair's so red now, too!

Well, let's hope I can get some good growth in this year, too! And we'll see how my hair looks next February! (Hopefully a little closer to my goal, eh? Here's hoping...)

On another note, I've got a few exciting new things coming up soon! It's not likely I'll have a hair tracker update for March, so I'll probably see you guys back in April with that. But I'll definitely be around. I've got some new updates and reviews I'm excited to share with everyone!

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment