Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hair Tracker Part 9: April 2014

Long time, no see! I've been exceptionally busy as of late, and between everything else eating up my time, and just not feeling up to it, I'd left my blog alone for a while. But now I'm back and ready to write again! I didn't do a big post for February, which is unfortunate because it was my 2-year anniversary, but I still got a photo from then and am happy to share my progress!



I took my hair measurement after hennaing the other night and couldn't believe it! I'm at 26"! On the left is my photo from February, when I measured 24.5".

Hooray!! It looks like my hair's been growing slightly faster than usual. Who knows- maybe I'll finally get to waist by this December?

Next time, I'll post a product review, so keep an eye out for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment