Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hairtracker Part 16: November 2015

Hello all- hope you're all staying warm out there, with winter coming up fast!

Today I thought I'd post an update showing my growing progress. About two or three weeks ago, I did a fairly big trim, probably snipping off at least an inch or more of growth. So here I am today, measuring 35"

Braidwaves FTW!


My color's looking a lot brighter- that'd be because I actually went and bleached the parts of my hair from my ears down- there's a noticeable difference between the two colors. The upper part of my head is the 'before'. I'm now using a different henna blend on my roots so my hair won't build up as quickly to that dark red I had before.

I'll detail my process of bleaching my hair in my next post!
It was quite an adventure!

Until then, see you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment