Saturday, February 11, 2012

~*~Introduction~*~

My name is Maborosi. (That's my username over at LHC)

I've created this blog to track my journey as I grow my hair long, but I expect that mostly, this blog will have lots of product reviews, recipes, hairtoys, hairstyles, updos, etc.

.:A bit of background :.


Up until recently, I had waist-length, chemically-dyed, black hair. I also had a few layers of henna/indigo 2-step processes and straight henna. Due to some health problems and medication switches, my hair began to thin and I was beginning to become frustrated with it. I eventually cut it off to a nice bob so I could focus on my health. (As it turns out, it's pretty freakin' cute!!)

My goal is to have healthy, happy, henna hair. As far as how long, I'm not completely sure yet, but I've always admired classic length, which is about 40" on me.

My main goal right now, though, is to grow the remainder of my black out and be able to grow with a beautiful copper red color that I've always wanted!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment