Tuesday, October 30, 2012

~*~Hair Tracker Part 3: October 2012~*~


Wow, I have been so, so busy these last few months. I'm going to update today and show everyone how my hair's been growing! I'm so happy! I'm not going to worry so much about being right on the 22nd with my updates from now on, but I'll try to aim for around the same time each month. LHC's been down a lot lately, which leaves me no place to share all my exciting hair news! :( So I guess I'll just share here!

My measurement comes out to...

20"!

I've done a few small trims to even out my hair a bit from the layering I did back in February when I cut my hair, so naturally, I lost some length... but I'm really excited! 20" was what I wanted to be at by December, and it's only October! :D Here's a length shot:



I'm almost able to pull all of my hair back, except for one or two strands in the front that slip out, but I'm so, so close it's so exciting! My hair is in awesome shape, too! It's come a long way from February- it's grown four inches since then! Yay!

Okay, so check out these roots:




Everyone that's commented on them really likes them. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I might keep the black ends of my hair from this point onward? It seems like a lot of people really think they're cool. The color is super vibrant red in outdoor lighting. I've discovered that it's a difficult color to photograph. It's kind of fickle and varies drastically in different lighting. It looks like a dark blonde/brown in some lighting, in others, yellowish orange, and in the sun, bright red.

Well, that's all for today. I'm going to be putting up a new review soon, so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment