Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Crochet Braid: Year Three

Hey, everyone.

Sorry for the lack of updating lately.
It's been...well, busy in my life. A lot going on.

But my hair's still growing! I'm excited to post a length shot this month for my 6 year grow-versary!

Speaking of anniversaries, this time last year, I showed you guys a year's difference in my crochet braid! Hooray! Well, now it's time for another update. These are extremely fun, but recommended for much longer hair (hip-classic+, though it largely depends on your hair's thickness).


Left to Right- 2/2016 (36.5"), 2/2017 (42"), 2/2018 (~47")

What a difference a few inches can make. I am almost comfortable enough to wear this as a hairstyle. I really look forward to seeing how it looks next year, too!!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment